Thank you for subscribing to Playful Matters!
I’ve been working on a few changes to the Weekly Play Rhythm and I think you are going to love them!
As my children grow older, so do our rhythms and activities and so does Playful Matters!
This year one of our rhythms has really grown a life of its own and it wasn’t until I sat down and wrote the series on planning that I noticed what a key element it was to our learn at home activities. I actually wished I had noticed it earlier and harnessed its potential sooner! I blame twin Mummy fog!
What is the Playful Matters Afterschooling Weekly Play Rhythm?
An even better newsletter!
I am going guess that you have signed up for our Newsletter because you are looking for ideas for connecting with the kids in your life through play, being creative and learning activities. Well, these changes to the newsletter are going to turn the dial up on making these connections!
I also suspect you want quality, original content and something different to what everyone else is offering.
I hope that with our Afterschooling Weekly Play Rhythm that I can deliver this straight to your inbox!
Here’s what you are going to get:
- At the beginning of every month I am releasing our Afterschooling Monthly Activity planning document, full of activities for the next month, straight to your inbox!
- Every week you will receive the Afterschooling Weekly Play Rhythm, which is directly linked to our Monthly Activity Planner.
You will see:
- The story of the week.
- What play activities and materials we used that week.
- Creative projects we undertook.
- What Project-based learning looks like.
- What activity trays we had on the shelves.
- Games that were played.
- What our Nature Adventurers got up to on their outdoor adventures.
I hope you love the changes as much as we do!