Ummm…someone forgot to hit publish. I am so sorry if you were looking for this link party, if you follow on Facebook too, you’ll know why this probably happened!
So many fabulous Halloween crafts were linked up in last week’s Weekly Kids Co-Op. At one stage my browser had over 15 tabs open with the most gorgeous activities to do with kids for the season! In the end though I had to choose the best of those activities and with Halloween right around the corner they had to be quick to do.
There are several activities that we will most definitely be doing…keep an eye on our instagram feed for those activities.
10 Easy Halloween Crafts for Kids From the Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Jack-O-Lantern Squish Bag for Babies and Toddlers from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- Pumpkin Sun Catcher Craft from Le Baby Bakery.
- Neon Halloween Fluffy Paints from Sow Sprout Play.
- 3D Paper Pumpkins from ABC Creative Learning.
- Cute and Creepy Mummy Garland from KC Edventures.
- Pipe Cleaner Spider Web from Imprints From Tricia.
- Yogurt Cup Monsters from Frogs and Snails & Puppy Dog Tails.
- Pumpkin and Monster Jars from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- Beads and Strings from Seeking Shade.
- Halloween Craft – Wine Cork Toys from Molly Moo.