This little ol’ blog of mine has been nominated for the Sunshine Award! Thank you Danya Banya and Have Goslings, Must Travel for considering Triple T Mum as an inspiring blog, that brings a little sunshine into my readers lives.
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger,
- Share eleven random facts about yourself,
- Answer the eleven questions set by your nominating blogger
- Nominate eleven bloggers yourself,
- Post eleven questions for your nominees to answer then let them know they’re up.
11 Random Facts About Me
🙂 I met Triple T Dad in Perth, Western Australia while he was backpacking for a year around Australia.
🙂 We eloped in Scotland and spent our honeymoon weekend in Amsterdam.
🙂 We have been together for 17 years, married for 16 of those years.
🙂 I studied for my teaching degree while pregnant with Aidan until he was 3 years old.
🙂 I won a scholarship to do my teaching internship in Karratha, Western Australia when Aidan was 3 years old.
🙂 I love savoury foods.
🙂 I enjoy watching Dexter, but was disappointed by the final session.
🙂 My actual first name is Amelia.
🙂 I worked at a theme park in Scotland, operating the Wave Swinger.
🙂 At the same theme park I went on the Wallace Sword and they had to stop the ride because I was terrified.
🙂 My favourite colour is purple.
Questionnaire set by Clare
- 1. Favorite alcohol beverage ever (or non-alcoholic if you don’t drink!)
Lemon, Lime and Bitters (homemade not from a bottle).
- What was your favorite subject at school
Primary School: Reading; High School: History
- Would you change anything about the country you live in?
It would be cool to have a President.
- Nicest thing your partner has ever done for you.
Everything…he amazes me everyday with his strong values of family and his deep love for us all.
- 5 items you would take to a desert island.
A hammock. A lighter, I don’t want to mess around rubbing sticks together. A blow up raft so I can return home after I have had some peace and quiet! Dried chillies to make Chilli Coconut Crabs. A notebook and pen, to write all the wonderful ideas I think of in that peace and quiet!
- What is in your wallet/purse right now?
Drivers licence, reward card, loyalty cards, $150, eftpos card, credit card, 6 photos (4 of Aidan spanning 15 years, 1 of my mum and 1 of me), my uni card from 1996 and a stamp book.
- Best kids film of all time
Alice In Wonderland (Disney animated version not the Johnny Depp one)
- Which musician inspires you
- Do you have a favorite sports star? If so, who?
Alan Shearer (retired UK Football Newcastle United player)
- What is the yuckiest food in the world, that nothing would ever make you want to eat it?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years time???
Wow…hmmm…I will be a mum of a 25 year old! A 14 year old and twin 12 year olds! I hope to be growing most of our own vegetables, inspiring others in Early Childhood Education, making handmade items for our home, friends and family and hopefully selling a few pieces here and there, at goal weight and exercising regularly.
My 11 Nominated Blogs are…
My Questions For My Lovely Nominees
1. What’s one thing you’re currently looking forward to?
2. What is your favourite post on your blog?
3. Who is your best friend and why?
4. Are you a spender or a saver?
5. What’s your favourite joke?
6. What’s one hobby you’d like to learn but haven’t?
7. What’s your favourite part of the day?
8. What’s your favourite dish to order at a restaurant?
9. You have a time machine and you can go back in time and change 1 thing without negative consequences. What would it be?
10. Who is your imaginary celebrity bestie?
11. What’s the one movie you could watch over and over again?
Thank you to each and every one of these blogs for inspiring me and so many others with their wonderful posts!